Floral water from distillation of peppermint.
• Known for its uplifting mind-stimulating properties and for help with concentration.
• May help combat itching and offer relief from bites and stings.
• Add to a bath to relieve sore muscle aches and pains.
• Spritz on body in hot weather or when tired.
• May be used as an aroma body spray.
Skin Type: Dry, irritated, acne
Properties: Anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, calming for digestion, stimulating, antibacterial, cooling Indications: lack of focus, acne, redness of skin, bites and stings, stomach upset
Applications: Facial toner for red, acne skin; bites and stings; sore muscle pains; add to foot bath for cooling and soothing sore feet; add to hot water to cooling effect; add to cold water for warming effect; spray on abdomen to calm upset stomach
Directions: Spray on face and body or apply with cotton.
Do not use with children under 3 years old.